Primary Campus (Prep to Year 6)
The Primary Campus is for students from Prep to Year 6. We build on the traditions of the Mercy Charism, as our students endeavor to live out the Ignatian values of our College.
The administration and management of this campus are the responsibility of the Primary Leadership Team.
AP Curriculum Samantha Hinton, APRE Dianne Stevens, AP Primary Meagan Folkers.
Each Prep to Year 6 class has its own core teacher who is responsible for the well-being and academic progress of each student.
Our dedicated Early Years teachers are
In Year 3 to Year 6, there are a number of opportunities for students to pursue. These include -
- Participation in 1:1 laptop program and robotics
- Student Representative Council
- Inter-school and representative sport
- Camps and retreats
- Travel to out of town literacy and arts festivals
- Leadership responsibilities
- Social justice activities
- Homework club
Student educational outcomes are enhanced through engagement with technology and innovative teaching practices.