The Loyola Campus is located on our Senior Campus on Renwick Rd. The campus is named after the
While Loyola is still very much a primary campus, there are a number of opportunities for students to pursue. These include -
- participation in 1:1 laptop program and robotics
- Student Representative Council
- interschool and representative sport
- camps and retreats
- travel to out of town literacy and arts festivals
- leadership responsibilities
- social justice activities
- homework club
On Loyola students learn through specialist subjects. Student educational outcomes are enhanced through engagement with technology and innovative teaching practices. Each class has its own core teacher who is responsible for the well-being and academic progress of each student. In addition, there are numerous specialist teachers and programmes offered on Mercy Campus - instrumental music, drama club, art club, Glee Club, Indonesian, ICT, visual arts and learning enrichment are just a few.
Parents are welcome and invited to take part in assemblies, classroom help and special celebrations.