Compass Parent Portal
t Catherine's Catholic College uses the Compass School Manager software and an important component of this software is the Compass Parent Portal. Each parent is issued with an individual login name and password for the Parent Portal.
The Parent Portal allows you to:
- view your child's timetable and the school calendar
- view up-to-date attendance information for your child
- enter details of upcoming absences or explain past absences or late arrivals for your son or daughter
- access your child's Semester Reports
- make bookings for Parent Teacher Interviews
- view a news feed of school announcements, alerts and updates
- communicate by email with your child's teachers
- update your contact details (email and mobile phone number)
Additional features will become available in the Parent Portal in the future.
The Parent Portal is a web-based system that can be accessed by clicking this link.
The browser version of the Parent Portal contains more features than the app. A brochure providing more information about the Compass Parent Portal is available below for you to download.
Have you downloaded the Compass School Manager App? It is very easy to use the App to add a note/approval (absence) if your child is/will be away. If the reason for your child’s absence is not listed, please contact the office.
If you enable push notifications with the App, you will receive an alert when a news item is posted.
More information regarding Compass can be found by clicking here.
We are in week 8 of school holidays
Term 1 starts Monday 07 February 2022